Payroll and Benefits
More information is available on the Business Office Forms Shared Google Drive for employees who are logged in to Google Drive using their district e-mail.
Teacher and Support Staff COVID-19 GRANTS/HAZARD PAY ELIGIBILITY NOTIFICATIONS SENT November 9, 2020
As of November 9, 2020 all eligibility notices have been e-mailed/mailed to staff.
If you did NOT receive an email or notifying you as eligible for this grant and you feel you meet the criteria as established by the Michigan Department of Treasury, you can file a written appeal (Appeal Form HERE) to PR@ClarencevilleSchools.Org no later than December 4, 2020.
ALL District EMPLOYEES have a District-provided e-mail address. Please contact Payroll for assistance if you have never accessed your District e-mail.
For contracted staff members (not District employees) and FORMER District employees, letters of eligibility were mailed out via USPS on November 9, 2020.
Submissions of appeals or completed forms will not be accepted after December 4, 2020.
Teacher and Support Staff COVID-19 GRANTS/HAZARD PAY INFORMATION:
For Eligible Staff who provided continuity of learning or other services to students during the period of school closure in 2019-2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic:
The Michigan Department of Treasury will distribute funding allocated under the Act directly to eligible classroom teachers in an equal amount up to $500.00 per FTE K-12 classroom teacher employed by the district or nonprofit nonpublic school or assigned to regularly and continuously work under contract in a public school operated by the district or in a nonprofit nonpublic school.
The Michigan Department of Treasury will distribute funding allocated under the Act directly to eligible school support staff in an equal amount up to $250.00 per FTE school support staff employed by the district or assigned to regularly and continuously work under contract in a public school operated by the district.
Eligible staff will receive e-mail communication by November 9th from the District if they are considered eligible. Eligible staff must then complete this form (form 5734) and return to the District. Staff MUST submit the forms to PR@clarencevilleschools.org. OR submit forms to:
Clarenceville School District
20210 Middlebelt Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152
Staff are required to complete the form and return it to the DISTRICT by December 4th. No exceptions will be made for late applications. Please ensure your form is completed in its entirety and signed.
To be eligible, TEACHERS must certify ALL of the following on their form:
- Prior to the issuance of Executive Order 2020-35 on April 2, 2020, the teacher performed at least 75% of his or her standard instructional workload in a brick and mortar classroom at a district or nonprofit nonpublic school AND
- After April 2, 2020, the teacher developed tools and methods to deliver distance learning, take-home packets, or other methods described in the district or nonprofit nonpublic school's continuity of learning plan AND
- That he or she worked additional time spent outside of normal working hours, experienced hazardous conditions, or incurred additional costs related to ensuring students could effectively participate in their school's continuity of learning plan.
To be eligible, SUPPORT STAFF must certify that they meet BOTH of the below requirements:
- Prior to the issuance of Executive Order No. 2020- 35, the school support staff performed at least 75% of their workload in a brick and mortar school building at a district AND
- That he or she worked additional time spent outside of normal working hours, experienced hazardous conditions, or incurred additional costs related to providing student services during the COVID19 pandemic.
Staff who are NOT notified by the District that they are eligible as of November 10th have until December 4th to appeal if they feel they should be receiving the pay but were not in the District’s original determination listing. Staff in this group are encouraged to complete form 5734 as well as e-mail a completed appeals form (Click HERE for the Appeals Form).
The Michigan Department of Treasury is directly sending teachers their checks for hazard pay and checks are anticipated to be mailed on or about February 25, 2021
Teachers and staff are encouraged to make sure that the District has their correct mailing address on file.
More information can be found at: https://www.michigan.gov/treasury/0,4679,7-121-1751_74806_103207-541670--,00.html
COVID-19 LEAVE INFORMATION:
Please contact Julie Dinsmore if you have questions about COVID-19 related leaves or if you believe you have a qualifying leave event. There is paperwork and supporting documents that will need to be completed.
Download Payroll Forms below:
Health Savings Account (HSA)
Employees enrolled in the MESSA ABC plan have the option of participating and contributing to a health savings account. For more information about the HSA or to access your personal HSA, please click here.
HSA Salary Deduction Form-Change
HSA Salary Deduction Form-Initial
Clarenceville Schools Employee Self Service
Clarenceville ESS Log-On and Walkthrough - View Pay Stubs and W-2s Prior to 4/17/2020
LOGIN to Employee Online (EO) - View Pay Stubs and W-2s After 4/16/2020