CLARENCEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
The vision of Clarenceville High School is to educate and prepare all students in a safe learning environment to be successful lifelong learners ready for college, career, and citizenship.
CLARENCEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL MISSION STATEMENT
We believe the mission of Clarenceville High School is to enable students to achieve academic, social, and career success by providing a supportive learning community that encourages and develops each student’s interests and abilities in order that they become lifelong learners and be able to meet the ever changing challenges of our future world. We pledge to maintain high standards of learning and expect all students to succeed. We are committed to working collaboratively with all school community stakeholders to implement necessary educational strategies to ensure student success.
CLARENCEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL BELIEF STATEMENT
The faculty, staff and administration of Clarenceville High School have the following beliefs:
- Student learning is our primary focus
- That all stakeholders need to be proactive in the educational process
- Everyone can experience success
- That an educational community is successful when a climate of mutual respect exists
- Attendance plays a critical role in creating a positive learning environment
- Learning is a shared responsibility
- Technology is a conduit to student learning
- Teacher instruction makes all the difference in student interest level and learning success
- Effective relationships are powerful