IT'S TIME TO REGISTER FOR SCHOOL!
Have you just moved into the school district? Has your child been accepted for School of Choice? Do you have a Kindergartener? It's time to register your child for school! Please stop by your child's school building to register your child. Current students do not need to register. Please bring all the necessary information with you when you register.
You will need:
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY
- CHILD's BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- CURRENT IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
- LATEST REPORT CARD/TRANSCRIP
- HEALTH APPRAISAL FORM (kindergarten only)
- NOTIFICATION OF SPECIAL PROGRAMS (if applicable, example: special education)
For more information call any school or the Clarenceville School District Central Office at 248-919-0400 or Download the information in the packet.