Clarenceville School District Food Service has ended for the 2019-2020 School Year.
If you are in need of food service, please see the resources listed below:
Click here for SNAP flyer.
Lighthouse Food Pantry:
Call Lighthouse and place food order request at: 248-920-6000 (and dialing the number 2)
for more information visit their website https://lighthousemi.org/what-we-do/do-you-need-help/ OR (248) 600-9541 OR mycovidresponse.org
Delivery is available if transportation is a barrier. Let the staff person know during order placement. Delivery is available anywhere in Oakland County
Distribution/pickup sites will include:
- Lighthouse in Pontiac: 46156 Woodward Ave.
- Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lighthouse in Clarkston: 5850 Dixie Hwy.
- Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Lighthouse St. David’s Food Pantry: 16200 W. 12 Mile, Southfield
- Tues., Wed, Friday, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- CARES of Farmington Hills, 27835 Shiawassee Road
- Tues., Wed., Friday, 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Food orders can be placed between 10-3 M-F
You will request pickup location that works best for you with location and time
Food boxes will be packed and labeled with your name for quick pick-up to limit exposure to others
Christ Our Savior Lutheran (14175 Farmington Road, Livonia)
Open food pantry for the public who are in need on Fridays from 10 a.m. until noon.