The Louis E. Schmidt Auditorium
Clarenceville Schools is the home of a superior auditorium. It is known throughout the community and in the music world for its sound quality and clarity. We proudly host the Livonia Symphony Orchestra and Livonia Civic Chorus along with several area singing, dancing, and performance groups. The auditorium is no stranger to hosting jazz greats and one hit wonders from Motown.
The auditorium is open for rentals when it is not in use by the Clarenceville School District. If you would like further information including cost estimates and appointments for touring the facility, please call 248 919-0400
Some Auditorium Highlights:
- Professional sound and lighting contracted staff, with up-to-date technical equipment.
- Seating for 919, including 6 wheelchair spots.
- New flooring, air conditioning unit, and doors.
- Two large dressing rooms with restrooms included.
- Marley floor and full fly-house.
- Additional rooms and equipment available for rent.
Tour the Facility:
To tour the faclity, please make an appointment in advance: usually between 10:45-11:15 a.m., or 2:45-3:30 p.m.
The following slide show can help you visualize your event space.